Saturday 21 February 2015

Art Weekend: Cat


Hi. So i thought I'd do a cat this week. In this part of the world, Africa;especially in Nigeria, people believe that cats are agents of witchcraft or are even witches themselves. While that might be true, it doesn't stop me from believing them to be cute. I don't know about any other animal that can land on its own feet even after falling from a great height. I think cats are awesome.

By: Oluwatobi Afolabi
A student of Creative Arts at the University of Lagos. I love drawing, reading, wattpad and dodo. Follow me on instagram @spazotrois

1 comment:

  1. Grеetings! Very useful advice ѡithin thіѕ article!
    It is the little ϲhanges which wіll make the biggest chɑnges.
    Thanks for sharing!

    my blog post - tert htyt

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.