Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Experience of a Straight Guy at a Lesbian Party: Part 1


I doubt I would ever forget the night Gbade dragged me from the safety of my bed in the hostel to an all night wild party. Gbade was one of those cool guys that could talk to any chick in school and he was cool and handsome enough to have most of them falling for him like dominoes.
For some strange reason, of all the cool guys in the university, Gbade picked me to be his best friend. I was just your random, lanky nerd that was more interested in books than boobs or booze. I was a straight A’s student with a sky high C.G.P.A and everybody couldn’t stop talking about my bright future. Our friendship was a constant joke among other students because we were as different as chalk and cheese.

My friendship with Gbade is not the reason why am writing this so let me just go straight to my story. It was around 10:15pm when Gbade sauntered into my room with all the arrogance of a king asked me to follow him. I could see the mischievous glint in his eyes so I could tell something was up (usually when Gbade gets in these moods the best thing was to go along with him.) so without a word I followed Gbade to his Toyota Corolla 2012. As he sped to his off-campus apartment I questioned him on where we were going but he just kept grinning like someone who had just won a lottery. I should have known Gbade won’t have been that happy even if he had won lottery, his father was stinking wealthy which accounted for his spoilt behavior. We got to his apartment and Gbade brought out a suitcase and threw some new clothes at me to wear. I gave him a long look and asked him what was going on but all he said was: “We are going to party lover boy.” There was just something wrong with the way he called that lover boy that sent warning signals down my spine. We weren’t queer so why was he calling me lover boy? Gbade didn’t have gay tendencies because I know he literally worships pussy and drowns himself in them. I dressed up and waited for my master/friend to give the next order. I checked my watch and realized it was a quarter to 11 and I said a quick prayer to the god of my mother to protect me. Gbade was the only one that had the power to bring out this wild side of me; he was the only person that knew beneath that nerdy frame there was an adventurous side to me.

It was when we were on the third mainland bridge that Gbade informed me we were going to Ajah. It was around 11:12 when we left his apartment at Akoka and I wondered if this wasn’t a suicidal adventure I had decided to go on. Gbade had the music blaring at full blast from the car stereo and he was speeding so fast that I couldn’t bear to look at the speedometer. The ride from Akoka to our destination Crown Gate Estate was done under 30 minutes and it was a miracle that we were still in one piece. He dialed someone’s number on his phone and got the directions he needed and soon the gate of a very big compound was being opened for us and the night was just about to begin…

To be Continued

To get your works featured send them to poshkidcharming12@gmail.com

Follow on Twitter and IG for more updates @gidigenius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.