Tuesday 16 December 2014

Black


Black
Colour of the night
Mysterious like a river in the dark
Enveloping everything right
Black is charred earth’s legacy
man’s cradle – civilization’s abode at infancy

Men of the night garbed in black
as does that widow
of the man that lies cold in the dark
Unseeing, blank black

Black
mark of the Devil’s apprentice
Adorn me not in black – I am of the Prince  

Black is poison
‘Tis the voice of reason
Is it not when we see evil of deep black
That minds travel to lofty places seeking a solution of light

Clothe me in purple blackness
Splendid in black royalty
Black is beautiful
comfort to those that seek solitude


Keep up with me, follow on Twitter and Instagram @iamposhkid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.