Friday 9 January 2015

All Shades of Blue


I am all shades of blue and 
I ain’t even cold
Watching this heart wrenching events unfold
Tell me why I am so emotional
Losing hope and all my sense of control 
All I can feel is how it burns

My tears won’t flow because the pain is in how it hurts
I knew you were never mine
But I couldn’t help staying on to dine
Your smile reminds me of what they call happiness
Sadly for me that is unobtainable


I deluded myself into calling your dear
Knowing well enough that that I should live in fear 
Of the day your heartthrob come calling
In my fears I am slowly drowning 
Coz I know am not the only one
I would rather drown myself in rum


The day has come for you to leave
Remind me not to weep or grieve 
I can’t say you didn’t warn me
Fate always has its way
What shall be shall be
Now you have to be on your way
Back into the arms of your rightful one


I will be here waiting 
Hoping someday the sea would bring me good tiding
My priceless jewel perhaps swept ashore 
Too great a miracle not to leave me in awe 
The voices in my head are back, calling out to me again
Go quickly before I begin to sound crazy 
Our hopes of meeting is like today meeting yesterday


Keep updated, follow on twitter and instagram @iamposhkid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.