Sunday 25 May 2014

Diaries of the Fabulous Bitches- Sunday


ANNIE
Sunday is the Lord’s day so I am always happy in it *not like am the holiest saint alive though* Unlike Elena I can be quite religious *the babe doesn’t know where she belongs.* After church service today, I met with Elena at my apartment and we even went over to hers doing normal girl talk then she had to bring in her Miss Perfect behavior.
I don’t even have the energy to complain again since she hardly listens to anyone. Phil called me to meet a girl that has been crushing on him (she was alright but thankfully I ran into Barry on my way back). A day without seeing him is like a year *winks* (truth be told there is nothing between us, casual friends). A girl is allowed to dream for more though *fingers crossed.* We were chilling together when Elena passed by *was this biatch sent to torment me?* Barry excused himself shortly after and Elena kicked in with the crazy girl drama of commenting on everybody passing by *fun* Crashing at Barry’s tonight, can’t let Elena interfere with my plans *winks.*

BONNIE
Today is Sunday and I feel like Jezebel, it’s been a long, long while that I have been to the church*eyes covered.* Woke up alone in bed as Mide slept over at Wendy’s crib the night before and I later went to meet him there so we could all have breakfast together. Some nosy dude in school reported me to my sister that I snub people in school and have pride issues, that I am one of the high class bitches in school*ROTFL* WTF is the niccur’s problem with mine, a bitch has got to act the bitch isn’t it? The only good thing about being home again is that I get to have some real food *alas some swallow* #gleeful!

ELENA
I just want to scream and shout and let it all out, I want to scream and shout and let it all out. These lyrics from Will.I.Am and Britney Spears “Scream and Shout” song keeps ringing in my head. Larry went out all day today so I was alone in the room; would have gone out if I was still normal but recently I hate social gatherings *weird* I took to painting my finger nails because I noticed that fashion is one of the few things that lately. I was blow drying my new fire-red nails when my ex buzzed me up and we got chatting. Poor bastard! Keeps thinking we still going to get back someday, the good Lord bless Taylor Swift for that song “We Are Never Getting Back Together.” I encouraged him some months back by having a quickie with him, he had lured me to his house on pretext of needing my help badly and we had ended up shagging in his bathroom *fast paced and rough* (just the way I like it when am on heat *thankfully that doesn’t happen much*). It had been just sex for me, another phuck but he believes it’s a sign I am not over him. He is so dead to me coz I started dating Nelly soon after and all other guys have lost their appeal. I shag with The Concubine out of duty, we have been through much together; lovers to friends with benefits back to lovers and now just simply no questions asked kinda relationship (suits everybody just fine). I got Nelly a bit upset today by threatening to harm myself but thankfully we have put that behind us now. Monday calls…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.