Tuesday 25 February 2014

Someday


SOMEDAY

Someday I would be strong without you
Someday I would be able to live without you
My dignity is becoming undone
My pride long foregone
Someday


Someday I would walk these roads without tears
Someday I would live my life without these haunting fears
You said you would never hurt me
Now you say you want to be free
Someday

Someday I would forget you just as you did
Someday I would forget your evil deeds
Someday I would stop staring at your photograph
Someday I would move on and get myself
Someday

Someday I would stop waking up with this heavy heart
Someday I would stop living with this cold fright
Someday I would open up and love again
Though it may not be as much as I loved you
Someday


Mood: Heartbroken but stronger



Poshkid Gidigenius is a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology. He currently majors in English at the University of Lagos. A creative eccentric on the verge of genius insanity, you can follow on Twitter and Instagram @gidigenius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.