Saturday 11 April 2015

Art Weekend: Hope


I saw this picture and it touched me. So i decided to draw it. Hope is something we all have. We are alive because of it. We survive in this country because of it. We form relationships because of it. Heck, even buying a tin of milk is a form of hope. Because you have hope that you will find milk when you open the tin. This is the purest form of that singular emotion that keeps us going. I hope it does for you what it did for me. My name's Hope.

By: Oluwatobi Afolabi
A student of Creative Arts at the University of Lagos. I love drawing, reading, wattpad and dodo. Follow me on instagram @spazotrois



Keep updated, follow on Twitter and Instagram with @iamposhkid. You can also join other readers by subscribing to Akin's Corner BBM Channel for instant updates. Simply search for "Akin's Corner" or with pin: C00396EEB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.