Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine Special: A Letter to You My Crush


I'm looking for her.
Is that her in the BRT -line?
With the bangles and high heels
Used to trek to gate now she take cabs
I don't want her 'cause she may post me
But I heard she just broke up
Her old guy, dulled up He drank too many seven-up
What type of drink you want girl?
I'm VODKA  forever

I'm JACKIE DAN  forever
You can come sit with me
If you'd like to change the weather
If you wanna live better
We can buy a BQ, wherever
Don't get too thirsty, get used to this cheddar
I'm going to tell the world about you just so they can get jealous
But, if you see her before I do tell her I wish that I've met her.


I'm looking for her too
I heard she'd keep her promises and never turn on you
I heard she won't cheat nor even make a move
I heard she be there anytime you need her, she come through
If you see her,
Send her my way
Tell her I've been looking for her in the broad day
Hanging with my dope goons in the hallways
And I know how to keep her, Oh!, maybe with just some iced-cakes
I'm looking for her too
I heard she got a pretty face and stand up like a stallion
I heard that she's a precious jewel, you treat her way better than medallions
I want to be the one to find out if I go to prowling
And if I get the number, you know I can't wait to dial it
And if we get together, girl, you know we'd always be chilly
And when we get together we make magic and it's ours
Whenever you up here there's nothing anybody can do about it- because
You think You're used but it's not true
You're a good girl
You've just been mislead
And now you're ready for the world
I want your energy
To take control of me
I've tried to go to sleep
And seen You in my dreams
Just in case I run across her today I'd just stay clean
Just in case you recognize her face, send her to me
And tell her I've been looking for her with a flashlight
You need not tell that ex-guy because I got my cash right
And only tell her if she honest and promise to stay true
Make sure, when you tell her, tell her we're going past the moon.
Please,
Deliver my message to Her soon.


Written By
David Olajire. 
 A major in English Language, Ojo David Olajire is a young writer with a flair for creativity through writing and the spoken word. 



Keep updated, follow on Twitter and Instagram with @iamposhkid. You can also JOIN other readers in subscribing to my BBM Channel for instant updates. Simply search for "Akin's Corner" or with pin: C00396EEB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.