Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Sun and My Smile


After all the rain, the sun
Shines on hill and grassy mead
After all the weep, my smile 
Flexing the muscles of both ends 
Colonizing my entire face.
The rising Sun blesses the mind of people with joy
My very own smile lights-up my goons even the coy
The higher it goes, the brighter it becomes 
Darkness bows
Wider and wider, revealing the blankness of my tooth 
Shaped like Irish coy.
Energies plus vitamins converge through its rays- the sun 
Felicity and gay reposes on my dazzled observers. 
Just as nothing can stop the rays of the sun 
So as no one can steal away my smile.


Written By
David Olajire. 
 A major in English Language, Ojo David Olajire is a young writer with a flair for creativity through writing and the spoken word.





Keep updated, follow on Twitter and Instagram with @iamposhkid. You can also join other readers in subscribing to my BBM Channel for instant updates. Simply search for "Akin's Corner" or with pin: C00396EEB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.