Thursday 12 March 2015

Cries in the Dark


Beautiful flowers blossom during spring
The birds with their sonorous voices sing
But my heart fills with hate
When I think of my dreadful state
Heavens Heavens let down thy rain
Death I patiently await thy train
The new baby’s cry fills the morning air
Funeral songs curl around my hair
Where is thy fury and wrath
None left for me to dine with or trust
Take me home on a wingless flight
I lay down my struggles and put up no fight
Do you hear my cry in the dark?
As i leave the rest of the pack
Plunging down into an abyss of desolation
As I fall with no hope of salvation



Keep updated, follow on Twitter and Instagram with @iamposhkid. You can also join other readers by subscribing to Akin's Corner  BBM Channel for instant updates. Simply search for "Akin's Corner" or with pin: C00396EEB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.