Friday 22 November 2013

Before I go; Letter Before a Suicide



Darkness swirling all around me like some jeweler’s fine bead
As this thoughts flow through dark and intense all in my head
Crying for help as I beckon to them
All far away none can hear my scream


Round and round I walked the earth
Like the mother hen while in fret
I hear the footsteps down the stair
No one there but my spirit in despair

Finally I remember that one source of solace
In it I can hide my shame like nakedness covered in lace
Its hands are cold and its ways are dark
It beckons to me on that lonely night at the park

Home I am now where I don’t belong
I go willingly to that place where I shall feel among
Quick and swift it carries me on that journey so long
Condemn not my actions, please don’t think it wrong

Death’s winged chariot hurrying near
Instilling into all a chilling fear
But I fear not because it comes to take me home
A place even better than the splendor of Rome
Cry not at my funeral and sing me no dirge
Lest my spirit be consumed with rage
You had the chance to save me but none came calling
Till the cold hands dark and mysterious lulled me to sleep rocking

I close these eyes with a heart willing
In that box laying still I found meaning 
Finally free from the troubles that plagued me
And I realize that all was meant to be

Mood: Desolate and Depressed









No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.