Sunday 15 March 2015

Art Weekend: The Phenomenon Music


There are no enough adjectives in the  English language that can describe how i feel about music. Do you ever feel something so intense that you get goosebumps just from thinking about it?  Yeah. That's how music makes me feel. I listen to it when I'm washing plates, in the shower, when I'm drawing, when I'm walking.... Everywhere and everytime. It's like my best friend. This drawing is an attempt to show the world how i feel about music. It doesn't come close to explaining how i feel, but i hope it gives you an idea. Music is a living thing to me. Keeps me sane and safe.


By: Oluwatobi Afolabi
A student of Creative Arts at the University of Lagos. I love drawing, reading, wattpad and dodo. Follow me on instagram @spazotrois

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.