Wednesday 6 May 2015

When You Are Not Here


You got me waiting up all night
Hoping you would come in through that door
I want you here by my side, only then can I feel right
My heart is as tangled as the bedclothes on the floor
My body is hot like I got a fever
My eyes are sore from crying a river
Its midnight and you are still not here
Are you alright? You know I still care
You got me feeling like have gone crazy
That is what the people are saying lately
I drink of this bottle to block out my pain
Blanking out all thoughts of you from my brain
Blot me out of this miserable existence
I go to rest willingly with no resistance


Keep updated, follow on Twitter and Instagram with @iamposhkid. If you care to write for us or advertise with us, check the "Write for Us" or "Advertise With Us" pages under categories menu. You can also join other readers by subscribing to Akin's Corner BBM Channel for instant updates. Simply search for "Akin's Corner" or with pin: C00396EEB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.