Sunday 2 February 2014

Frustrated Dreams




Biggest fans turn into the worst enemy
Dreaded words, nothing more but fragility
Unto the breaking point have I reached?
My actions now make me seem bewitched
Living with this frustrated dreams


I don’t know how to crash
Life moves in a flash
From obscurity into a star
However it is what leaves me this scar
Tortured by these dreams

What will you have me say?
No longer can I stay
The sun no longer has hopeful rays
My dream dictates my ways
But all is gone now; frustrated ways

You never could get my talk
None of them understood my walk
My pillar is no longer my rock
Their actions me they mock
Left with nothing but frustrated dreams

Goodbye to the times we had
Time to strike out no matter how hard
I will somehow make it on my own
My life belongs to me alone
I refuse to have frustrated dreams


Mood: Frustration and Hope

Poshkid Gidigenius is a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology. He currently majors in English at the University of Lagos. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram @gidigenius    

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that last line. For you and for me and for all those whose hopes and dreams are threatened with frustration.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.