Friday 31 January 2014

A Runs Girl Tale: Episode 3




…I noticed he kept staring at me and then the unexpected happened; he calmly dislodged Sandra from his laps and made for me. He smiled at me and then suddenly grabbed my breasts….. (Excerpt from Episode 2. If you missed that you can CLICK HERE)

I jumped back in shock; the move had been so unexpected it caught me off guard. My reflex was slow though, his hand fondled my breasts before I could jump back and really to think of it there was nowhere to run to. He smiled again and advanced towards me and said in a soft tone “Don’t be shy angel; I was just testing the goods.”
I blushed deeply and cringed back in fear and embarrassment, I looked around wildly looking for an escape route but there was none. My eyes locked with Sandra’s who was perched lightly on the chair my assailant had just vacated watching calmly in silence as if everything was normal; she indicated with her head that I should do the guy’s bidding but I was too much of a naïve person to. I grabbed my bag angry and headed for the door, hoping to leave the place but he softly wrapped his arms around me and I was surprised to see how gentle his touch was.

I melted into his arms voluntarily and he turned me around and said he was sorry if his move had shocked me and then he bent his head and kissed me. When we watch movies, they make us believe that stars exploded in your head when you get kissed by a handsome young man but here it was fireworks, multicolored lights going off in my head. My fear and embarrassment vanished and I moved into the crook of his hand; he was an expert kisser as his fingers ran deftly over my soft, silky body and I shivered under his touch, his tongue probed my mouth and explored the white secrets of the valleys of my teeth. I kissed back, ignorant of the lewd eyes and drooling of Alhaji behind us and the little smile of victory on Sandra’s face. He then calmly led me to the bed and undid my dress, I protested feebly but I stood no ground with this expert lover; he must have had years of practice because with another stroke of his fingers on my breasts and thighs I forgot what I was about to say. My entire world was focused on this pleasure and for me it was like being in paradise, I could not understand why Sandra had kept such a sweet secret from me and I was ready to explore this wonderful adventure to the end.

Getting bolder with every kiss and touch, I allowed him to pull my dress over my head leaving me in my panties and bra; the wild side in me kicked in and I pushed him back. I pushed him on the bed and walked back surveying my victim, he was lying there on the bed panting in sexual heat and I gently leaned over him, my breasts spilling and struggling to be free of the prison of my bra, I allowed my hair to brush him as I undid the buckle of his belt and unfastened his belt. I was high on sexual tension and at this point I didn’t care. I may have been a virgin but it was like I was born to do this, the audience only made the prospect of what I was about to do even more exciting, I was like a little vixen that had only needed the push from Sandra and when I looked at her face this time, I saw only surprise and a bit of envy in her eyes.

I wrapped the belt around my waist and pulled down his trouser a little bit just a little as I ran my painted fingers down the bulge down there. He was my slave and I had him in my net, the hunter had just become the hunted and I was enjoying my power!

To be continued   


Poshkid Gidigenius is a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology. He currently majors in English at the University of Lagos. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram @gidigenius    

1 comment:

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.