Sunday 16 February 2014

A Runs Girl Tale: Episode 4


(…he was my slave and I had him in my net, the hunter had just become the hunted and I was enjoying my power! Excerpt from Episode 3, if you missed that CLICK HERE)

His breath was coming in short gasps like someone who had just run a very long distance race. His eyes were closed and he had on this expression of someone in a state of pure ecstasy. Even in my naivety, I didn’t need to be told that this was a man on cloud nine and I was thrilled that all this was happening because of me. I caught the throbbing in his pants from the corner of my eyes and with a mischievous glint in my eyes; I ran my tongue over it and felt the heat pulsating from down there. With a deft quick movement of my hands like someone who have had years of practice, I undid the zip of his trouser and since his belt was already off, it was easy to slide down the trouser and reveal his white briefs.


Spinning around, I faced Alhaji and Sandra, without missing a beat I undid my bra and let my breasts free from their prison, they tumbled out in glorious majesty and stood firm and taut like two mountain peaks. I sashayed towards them, making sure that my hips swayed seductively as I moved. Moving with the feline grace of a cat on a mission, I stopped in front in front of Alhaji, pouted naughtily and struck the pose of a beauty queen. In my most sultry voice I asked; “Enjoying the show your Lordship? Too bad you just sitting there with your clothes on.” With a dramatic batting of my eyelashes, I took his hand and placed it on my breasts, “Don’t you just see how you break my poor poor heart Alhaji?” I purred, his expression was a mirage of emotions, surprise, shock, pleasure, excitement and lust all battled across his face so quickly I wondered if he was suffering from a convulsion of emotions. He licked his lips eagerly like a cat lapping milk and made to squeeze my breasts but as if anticipating his movement, I moved out of his touch and his hand clutched at empty air.

That was all the motivation that Sandra needed, she woke up from her slumber and swung into action, stripping off the hindrance of her clothes and together we played the dirty girls to the two men. It was all fun and crazy to me, perhaps one of the most exciting nights of my life. That night I discovered my power over men, the thrill of my body and the treasure that many a men will gladly go on a quest to find. The next morning we were paid handsomely and when I say handsomely I mean handsomely. I didn’t need tutoring from Sandra any more, I had found my calling and you can be rest assured that you will be hearing more exciting tales from me as I grow in the business.

The End

For Episode 1: CLICK HERE
For Episode 2: CLICK HERE
For Episode 3: CLICK HERE


 Poshkid Gidigenius is a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication and currently majors in English at the University of Lagos. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram @gidigenius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.