Wednesday 22 April 2015

Oblivion


Burn, burn, I am burning
Quick! Douse me with fire
Pin prick sensation crawls over my charred skin
Claps of thunderous pain seeking to be released from my brain

I did try save myself
But the physician's prescription mocks my pain
Pop all at once? The only way these pills can bring relief
The lifesaver he had said; under it I could sink under
Oblivion is bliss, takes me down to rise no more
Would you sing me an elegy when am gone?
A nice epitaph  maybe on this strange man's tombstone
Heaven knows that I tried
I simply could not wait for the saviour's return



Keep updated, follow on Twitter and Instagram with @iamposhkid. If you care to write for us or advertise with us, check the "Write for Us" or "Advertise With Us" pages under categories menu. You can also join other readers by subscribing to Akin's Corner BBM Channel for instant updates. Simply search for "Akin's Corner" or with pin: C00396EEB

1 comment:

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.