Friday 23 May 2014

Diaries of The Fabulous Bitches - Thursday


ANNIE
For me the weekends start on Thursdays because I am done with school for the week and I can start partying (cheers to the freaking weekend). Sadly this week has been dry; I was indoors for a better part of the day. I didn’t see my favourite coursemate and reading partner Phil but Elena dropped in for a short while. I called up Maxwell, we haven’t seen each other in three weeks now and I am really trying to make sure this relationship doesn’t fall apart. Boring day to the fullest, this wasn’t fabulous!

BONNIE
You know those days when you believe you are just going to laze around and do nothing all day? That was how today was supposed to be for me till I picked up my Blackberry phone and saw a text that marathon classes had been fixed for 8am-12pm. Shit! I was late and had to dash to the bathroom and rush off to school only for the dumb 8am-10am not to hold. I fought the urge not to call either of Elena or Annie even though I was close by their faculties. I stayed on my own till it was time for the next class and immediately it ended I headed off to the cyber café to do some tenants agreement stuffs for my boyfriend. The cyber café was also near their apartments but I still resisted the urge. Annie pinged to ask us to hook up but I gave the excuse that since PHCN was not being nice to her house that I wasn’t visiting. Told her I was going to come back later in the day but I didn’t because I spent the remainder of the day with Mide.

ELENA
Annoying classes all day, I am really fed up with school and just wish that I was out of here already. It really is a waste of precious time and energy; life is so short! The only positive thing about today is that I bonded with the neighbors and had a nice chat with them. Ever since moving in, I have tried to keep to myself but they just kind of drew me out already. I don’t like one of the guys though, some tall, bad complexioned jerk that gives me the creeps so I am going to make sure I steer off him. So many things going on with me that I can’t begin to discuss with anyone. There was a time I would have felt secure telling Bonnie but now I don’t even know if I should. Nelly seems to be the only person I can connect to these days, the best boyfriend ever. Such a strong pillar and standing by me during these trying times, Nelly thinks I should discuss things over with Bonnie since he can’t be here in person to offer physical comfort and believes Bonnie would understand? Annie is out of the option because she can be so immature about a lot of things but I don’t blame her though, she hasn’t seen life and I know her boyfriend Maxwell is currently giving her headaches. Bonnie suspects something is up already, she has been accusing me for the past few weeks of acting strangely, if only she knew this burden in my heart? To tell or not to tell, that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.