Tuesday 25 March 2014

List of Most Influential People in My Life This Past Year


I started blogging officially in March last year and a year down the line, it is time to appreciate some people who have been very helpful in the journey so far. Check out the list below:


Kodet: I can't begin to recount all the moral and financial assistance rendered by you. When times got hard and the road was tough, you were there to keep me going. To remind me of the reasons for starting out and the reason to go on. How you made my last birthday a memorable one cannot soon be forgotten and that priceless gift has seen me through so many numerous difficult times.

Delurge: Just some few months into blogging, you gave me the opportunity to run the entertainment category of Naijawhistle.com (a task that prepared me for other challenges ahead). A thank you cannot suffice for the opportunity you afforded me to be a better person.

Beta Zoo: The entire BetaZoo management played a vital role in some of my growing experience. Working with them made me discover things about myself I didn't know before; both weaknesses and strengths. That short stint as a Content Developer was really an eye opener and I am grateful for that experience.

Unilag Express: A team of creative, brilliant young minds, working with you all is definelty an experience am still enjoying. Not only have I improved as a writer but it has been an avenue for self exploration handling the entertainment category of the weekly bulletin and the website itself www.unilagexpress.com


Dre: For every friend made, there is something to be taken away. For the encouragement and staunch support during the striking out stage, to my many times muse that has been the inspiration behind some articles and write ups, saying a big thank you.

Figirl and Boladapo: To my two best friends who have in one way or the other cotributed their own quotas to the ministry, I can't fail to acknowledge my strong pillars. Through the good, bad and crazy experiences we have been through together with some of them turning into widely read fiction stories, your contributions are valueable and immeasurable.

Esther (Tinzy Baby): Partner in crime, storming for crazy concepts and ideas on what to do, through those seemingly silly jokes, comments and remarks we have been able to come up with brilliant strategies that has yielded good restrategieo esle can I act silly and be the fool around yet still trusting for productivity?

9j Education: From the head of the team, Mr. Segun Sobulo who helped me birth my first blog and has been a firm rooter in me and my abilities.Where I didn't see success, you brilliance and your constructive criticism has been helpful. For the opportunity to be a campus representative for 9J Education and a contributing author on blog.9jeducation.org they have all helped me and I can't say bank you enough.


To all others that were not mentioned please do believe me when I say you are remembered. From those that I have worked with at one point or the other like Gbagaun.com Olofofo9ja, Boss Beat Entertainment, Team Possible, Gidirecommends, David of DMGbyDavids, Zakura Weekly and other talented writers that have served as critics or contributing authors like Oluwanonso Esquire of Legal Watchmen, Walt Shakes of MyMindSnaps, Jamey D Canary and others. I cannot forget the Darking readers who have continued to visit the blog and for the comments, opinions and positive feedback. Thank you all for taking out time to read and using that dear mb wisely.

Yours lovingly,
Poshkid @Gidigenius



Poshkid Gidigenius is a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication from Yaba Col.edge of Technology and currently pursuing another degree at the University of Lagos. A creative eccentric on the verge of genius insanity, you can follow on Twitter and Instagram @gidigenius

5 comments:

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.