Tuesday 21 January 2014

A Runs Girl Tale: Episode 2




…When he was gone she told me that I could make money off men with my beauty and should stop being stupid to act the innocent girl. I protested that I didn’t want to love but she laughed and asked who was saying anything about love, she said we were going out that night as there was one Alhaji she would like to introduce me to….(If you missed Episode 1 CLICK HERE)


That night Sandra dressed me up in a way that I would never have imagined myself in a million years left to my own wish. She borrowed me a thigh high black fitting gown that in my judgment showed too much thigh but according to her, I had long beautiful legs that needed to be shown off. The cleavage region was even worse, half of my boobs were out and it was practically as if they were spilling out and waiting for the first man to scoop them up.

Having done that, she worked next on my makeup and then completed the look with a killer heel that made me wonder if I wasn’t going to have a sore foot the next day. She dressed in a matching outfit though hers was red and we headed out. As we left the school hotel, some boys made some catcalls and I was embarrassed, I felt naked as their eyes ravished our bodies but Sandra paid no mind to them as she made to a black 2013 Toyota Camry parked just a little outside the hostel gate.

As we got in, I noticed that there were two men in the car and the one at the driver’s seat seemed to be younger and a little bit more handsome and was dressed in a grey business suit that looked expensive. His fellow car occupant was dressed in a flowing dansiki and was older, probably mid fifties while the driver appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties at the most. Sandra wrapped her arms around him from the back seat and purred into his ear in the graceful manner of a feline, running her brightly painted finger down his cheek. He giggled like a silly school boy and I watched the scene play out, the driver without being told started the car and we drove out of the school. 

"Alhaji meet my friend Comfort that I have been telling you about, she finally agreed to make an appearance tonight."  Sandra chirped gaily as the car purred smoothly along. The man tried to turn in his seat but his cloth wasn’t making it easy for him so he tried to watch me from the rearview instead, whatever he saw must have pleased him because I sensed his smile as he nodded his approval and Sandra pinched me laughing out in such a fake manner that I stared at her inquiringly and she just winked. How long we were in the car I do not remember but suddenly we were parked in one of the top notch hotels in Lekki and we were taken to a room previously booked. It was luxury redefined and I couldn’t help but wonder how much it would have cost to book a room for a night in such a place. We were told to order for anything we wanted but I was still too shy and uncomfortable unlike Sandra who ordered for the most expensive things on the menu and then perched herself on the legs of the grey suited man who by this time had removed his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. I noticed he kept staring at me and then the unexpected happened, he calmly dislodged Sandra from his leg and made to me. He smiled at me and then suddenly grabbed my breasts…..to be continued   


Poshkid Gidigenius is a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology. He currently majors in English at the University of Lagos. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram @gidigenius            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.