Tuesday 11 March 2014

Ask Poshkid: Help, I am Having Sex With My Ex and In Love With Another Guy and I Have a Boyfriend


I dont normally run a relationship column on this blog except for the random tips but I got an interesting mail yesterday that arrested my attention on a relationship issue so I decided to publish it and based on your reactions may start a new category titled "Ask Poshkid". The mail was interesting enough for me to publish it and i would like you to leave your candid opinion and advice to the young lady. Read below:


Mr. Poshkid Gidigenius
I must say I am an ardent reader of your blog and would like to commend your brilliant articles, poems, short stories and advises. However I am not writing to you to commend your efforts but to seek your help join a pressing matter that has been disturbing me for sometime now. I hope you will publish my letter so that other readers of your blog can advice me on what to do and you can give me you own thought on the matter as well.

I am a 22 year old fresh graduate of the University of Benin (Uniben) and currently in a very serious relationship that has been going on for close to a year now. However seen months into our relationship, my boyfriend cheated on me and told me about it and this really rocked our relationship. During is period I sort of reunited with my ex boyfriend and we started having sex again. But for the love I have for my boyfriend, we settled and got back but I am still having sex with my ex. We became friends with benefits as he is also seeing another girl now too but that hasn't stopped us from doing IT.

The guilt of doing this has been bothering me because I know its not fair to my boyfriend who I must tell you I love dearly and means the world to me. However the matter got complicated when I met another guy, Tunde, two months back through a friend of mine and we got attracted to each other. We haven't had any sex or romance together yet because he said he doesn't want to be a third party and that I should leave my boyfriend to be with him. I really love my boyfriend but I seriously like this guy a lot and this has been giving me sleepless nights. Sleeping with my ex, attracted to another guy; should I tell my boyfriend the truth? Dump him and go for the new dude? Play the three of them and see which of them will propose marriage or what? Please advice me on what I should.


Poshkid Gidigenius is a National Diploma holder in Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology and currently pursuing another degree at the University of Lagos. A creative eccentric on the verge of genius insanity, you can follow on Twitter and Instagram @gidigenius.

11 comments:

  1. I think u shed tell ur bf

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a shame, just because ur boyfriend cheated doesn't mean u should and I think u are enjoying it, who do u love d most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its simple u are just lusting after them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ur bf deserved better, stick to him and tell him d truth

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur boyfriend a should be allowed to know what going on

    ReplyDelete
  6. some girls are just not worh d trouble of being faithful to

    ReplyDelete
  7. u can't b in love with three guys at once, you have lost for two of them

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are indeed a spartacus in relationship,don't let go any off them,keep it secret,and play your card well,Men can't be trusted.......

    I just said your mind,so which advice do you need again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ur head d there,...... play the three of them but mke sure u dnt come back here looking for advice when you are still single at 35.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. U r just confused.. Give urself a break... Think it through.... Ur ex has anoda gal he luvs, he's juz being wif u coz u giv him free sex... Ur Bf cheated on u and tats bad... This oda guy, wat do u kno about him ... Well here's my own advice: leave the 3 of dem... Focus on ur self.... Wat do u really want ?..

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read and leave, I would like to hear from you. Do drop your comments and thoughts on the post you just read.